Lovee Custom Facial Masks are great for detoxification and acne.
Size: 4 oz
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, and Activated Charcoal.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, and Activated Charcoal.
Ingredients: Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Sea Clay, and Activated Charcoal.
These Facial Masks are 100% Natural that works as a detoxification mask for your face. These masks will provide deep cleansing. It also helps pull out any toxins or impurities from your skin.
- Our mask with oatmeal is recommended for sensitive or irritated skin as it has soothing properties.
- Our mask with sea clay is recommended for acne-prone skin or oily as it has absorption properties.
It may dry out the skin a little bit right after rinsing, so make sure you follow up with your favorite facial moisturizer.
Our facial masks allow you to add your ingredients so you can make a custom facial mask for your specific facial needs.
Benefits of Facial Masks
- Tightens Pores on Skin
- Balances Out the Oil on the Skin
- Pulls out Toxins and Impurities
- Helps Heal Pimples and Blemishes
New Option to Add Hibiscus Powder is known for helping with age spots and smoothing complexion. (Select 0.05 oz)
New Option to Add Buttermilk Powder is known to help calm skin redness, exfoliates and adds a natural glow . (Select 0.05 oz)
New Option to Add Coconut Milk Powder is known for helping dry itch skin and reducing inflammation. (Select 0.05 oz)
Suggested Ingredients to Add
- Water (Distilled Water)
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar (Not recommended for sensitive skin) DILUTING WITH WATER IS RECOMMENDED
- Rose Water
- Natural Oil(s) i.e. Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, etc
- Essential Oil(s) i.e. Tea Tree Oil etc
-Raw Honey (Add Small Amount)
Add your ingredients to create a custom mask for your specific facial needs. Use only Glass or Plastic Utensils. DON'T USE ANY METAL UTENSILS. Combine the desired amount of clay mix with your favorite ingredients and mix until smooth. Apply a thin layer on clean skin and allow to dry about 10 - 15 minutes or until dry. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry. Follow up with your favorite facial moisturizer.